- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Use of Google Analytics
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
FWP collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name and email address),
- IP Adress and related data, like: location, referrer.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide FWP with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Contact us or submit a message using our contact form.
- Place an order for any of our products or services such as email newsletters.
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback on an online form or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- When you register for and/or attend one of our activities, such as events.
How will we use your data?
FWP collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order for products and services such as email newsletters.
- Email you with information on activities, products and services we think you might be interested in.
- Improve our contents/products and services.
- Improve our website.
How do we store your data?
FWP securely stores your data at the server hosting provider and via Google Analytics.
If you agree to receive email newsletters, you may always opt out at a later date.
If you no longer wish to be contacted, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your data protection rights?
FWP would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request FWP for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that FWP correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request UNSA Vienna to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that FWP erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that FWP restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to FWP’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that FWP transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Or write to us: Amerlingstraße 9/7a, 1060 Wien, Austria
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Improving our online services and contents.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – FWP uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Information – FWP uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Use of Google Analytics
You can prevent the storage of cookies entirely by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. However, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and keep Google from processing this data by downloading and installing a browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
This website uses Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of the website. The statistics obtained can improve the offering and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 p 1 lit. f of the GDPR.
Information from third-party supplier: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html; data protection overview: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, and the Data Protection Declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org